Me to We Talk Podcast
Launches New Episodes...fridays!
Feel free to browse around our dynamic audio content we have everything you need while in the comfort of your home. We recommend that you listen from start to finish! We promise not to disappoint! New Episode dropping in …
jOIN uS lIVE ON aIR!
We are looking for people just like YOU to lend your opinions and real-life insights to the Me to We Talk podcast. Tell others about the good, the bad and the ugly stages in life that only you can talk about!
Want to see how you can help others by utilizing your own experiences? Contact us today!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
The Truth Hurts? Nope!
Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
The Truth Will set you free!
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Love Isn't for Amateurs! April 9, 2021Why do so many couples attempt to jump up to a relationship weight-class that they haven't trained for? You need build marital muscle if you want to hang with the big dogs! Real love isn't for the weak or the faint of heart...you must be battle tested to truly stand the test of time. Check […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - Episode 76 Love Isn't for Amateurs
- Episode 75: Agree to Disagree! April 2, 2021Let's agree to disagree...an easy statement to say but not an easy action to follow! Join Martital Truth Coaches and Relationship Experts Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins for their latest episode "Agree to Disagree" as we discuss that it's okay not to be on the same page as long as you are on the same […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album : Episode 75 "Agree to Disagree"
- Episode 74: Good Enough...Is NEVER Enough! March 26, 2021Is Good Enough Ever Enough?... Nope! No one should ever have to settle...yet so many relationships do just that, due to one or more partners inability to be alone. You know who you are and at this very moment the person next to you is less than you deserve...YES you are settling! You have decided […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album Episode 74: Good Enough is Never Enough
- Episode 73: "Don't Acknowledge My Spouse and Not Me!" March 19, 2021Is it okay to hug someone's spouse and not them? Better yet, what if someone of the opposite sex of your spouse, speaks to your mate and totally ignores you? Join the "Me To We Talk Podcast" in their latest episode "Don't Acknowledge My Spouse and Not Me!" Listen in as Marital Truth Coaches & […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- Episode 72: Lately We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection Part 2: w/Special Guest Expert Therapist Jay Bradenburg-Nau MA, LPC March 12, 2021***BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast for Part 2 of their latest episode "Lately We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection". Join Marital Truth Coaches, Marriage Officiants and Relationship Experts Conell & Rhonda Hollins as well as Licensed Professional Counselor Jay Brandenburg-Nau as together they pull back the bed sheets […]Me to We Talk Podcast & Special Guest Expert Jay Brandenburg-Nau - Episode 72: Part 2 "Lately...We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection"
- Episode 71: Lately We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection Part 1: w/Special Guest Expert Therapist Jay Bradenburg-Nau MA, LPC March 5, 2021What if you or your mate can't connect sexually because your needs are not being met. Maybe your mate doesn't make you feel safe, maybe your mate doesn't encourage you regarding your sexual performance. All of these can be triggers to a deeper trauma that has affected your ability to be sexually free within your […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Lately...We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection Part 1 w/ Special Guest Expert & Therapist Jay Brandenburg-Nau MA, LPC
- Episode 70: You Look Good...On Paper! February 26, 2021Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss looking good on paper is not all it's cracked up to be! If someone tells you that you or your mate look good on paper ONLY...you SHOULD be offended! We encourage you to look deeper at the individual you choose to be your life mate. […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - Episode 70 "You Look Good On Paper"
- Episode 69: What You Do and What You Say...Two Different Things! February 19, 2021In marriage, shouldn't you say what you mean and mean what you say? Of course you should! However, that doesn't mean your mate agrees with you. Join marital truth coaches, marriage officiants, and relationship experts Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins as they discuss misaligned actions and words that can drive a wedge in between the […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - What You Do And What You Say...Two Different Things!
- We're Podfest Global Summit Speakers! Register for FREE today! February 15, 2021Check out the Me to We Talk Podcast as we have the special privilege to be speakers at Podfest Global! All you have to do is send us a DM or instant message us saying "I want to go!" and we will send you a special offer code that get's you in for FREE! This […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- Episode 68: INTO-ME-SEE February 13, 2021Anybody can have SEX...but REAL couples know how to cultivate martial "INTO-ME-SEE"! Leave lust in the dust and get ready to play with the big boys because simple sex is for amateurs! Are you ready to take your marital intimacy to a new level? Listen in as Marital Life Coaches and Relationship Experts Elders Conell […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - INTO-ME-SEE...Special Valentine's Day Episode!