Me to We Talk Podcast
Launches New Episodes...fridays!
Feel free to browse around our dynamic audio content we have everything you need while in the comfort of your home. We recommend that you listen from start to finish! We promise not to disappoint! New Episode dropping in …
jOIN uS lIVE ON aIR!
We are looking for people just like YOU to lend your opinions and real-life insights to the Me to We Talk podcast. Tell others about the good, the bad and the ugly stages in life that only you can talk about!
Want to see how you can help others by utilizing your own experiences? Contact us today!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
The Truth Hurts? Nope!
Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
The Truth Will set you free!
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Are You The Marrying Type? - Episode 81 May 13, 2021Do you have that look? Something that makes you stand out as “worthy” to be proposed to? Are you marriage material? Are you the Marrying Type? Find out why some have it and some don’t! Join the meeting Me to We Talk Podcast as we delve into the key factors then make you the Marrying […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Are You The Marrying Type?
- Why Won't You Commit...But Why Won't You Let Me Go? (Special Podcast Listener Relationship Issue) - Episode 80 May 7, 2021So...You won't commit but you won't let me go?! Can we say, Mixed Signals??? Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as Marital Truth Coaches, Marriage Officiants and Relationship Experts Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins as we dissect the relationship woes of one of our podcast listeners as she tries to determine why the one […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Special Podcast Listener Relationship Issue Episode***
- Mind Thine Own Business! Episode: 79 April 30, 2021Stop worrying about what is happening in the marriages of others and worry about your own! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss the dangers of exposing the weaknesses of others, why you are compelled to do it and what the consequences are to your marriage and future marriage if you don't […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Mind Thine Own Business - Episode 79
- The Hook Up Culture - Episode: 78 April 23, 2021Ready to sow your wild oats? Maybe you want to test the sexual waters...what if we told you that testing the waters...could actually taint the waters of your marriage before it even starts! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss how casual sex and random hook ups don't lead to your happily […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- The Great Sex Rescue w/ Author Shelia Wray Gregoire - Episode: 77 April 16, 2021Has sexual intimacy within your marriage become boring, mundane or dull? It's author Shelia Wray Gregoire to the rescue! Join the Me to We Talk podcast and special guest author, podcaster and blogger of "To love, Honor and Vacuum"Shelia Wray-Gregoire along with Rebecca Gregoire Lindenbach, and Joanna Sawatsky- as they surveyed 20,000 women in their […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - Episode 77 "The Great Sex Rescue" w/ Author Shelia Wray Gregoire
- Love Isn't for Amateurs! - Episode: 76 April 9, 2021Why do so many couples attempt to jump up to a relationship weight-class that they haven't trained for? You need build marital muscle if you want to hang with the big dogs! Real love isn't for the weak or the faint of heart...you must be battle tested to truly stand the test of time. Check […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - Episode 76 Love Isn't for Amateurs
- Episode 75: Agree to Disagree! April 2, 2021Let's agree to disagree...an easy statement to say but not an easy action to follow! Join Martital Truth Coaches and Relationship Experts Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins for their latest episode "Agree to Disagree" as we discuss that it's okay not to be on the same page as long as you are on the same […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album : Episode 75 "Agree to Disagree"
- Episode 74: Good Enough...Is NEVER Enough! March 26, 2021Is Good Enough Ever Enough?... Nope! No one should ever have to settle...yet so many relationships do just that, due to one or more partners inability to be alone. You know who you are and at this very moment the person next to you is less than you deserve...YES you are settling! You have decided […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album Episode 74: Good Enough is Never Enough
- Episode 73: "Don't Acknowledge My Spouse and Not Me!" March 19, 2021Is it okay to hug someone's spouse and not them? Better yet, what if someone of the opposite sex of your spouse, speaks to your mate and totally ignores you? Join the "Me To We Talk Podcast" in their latest episode "Don't Acknowledge My Spouse and Not Me!" Listen in as Marital Truth Coaches & […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- Episode 72: Lately We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection Part 2: w/Special Guest Expert Therapist Jay Bradenburg-Nau MA, LPC March 12, 2021***BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast for Part 2 of their latest episode "Lately We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection". Join Marital Truth Coaches, Marriage Officiants and Relationship Experts Conell & Rhonda Hollins as well as Licensed Professional Counselor Jay Brandenburg-Nau as together they pull back the bed sheets […]Me to We Talk Podcast & Special Guest Expert Jay Brandenburg-Nau - Episode 72: Part 2 "Lately...We Have A Lack of Sexual Connection"