Me to We Talk Podcast
Launches New Episodes...fridays!
Feel free to browse around our dynamic audio content we have everything you need while in the comfort of your home. We recommend that you listen from start to finish! We promise not to disappoint! New Episode dropping in …
jOIN uS lIVE ON aIR!
We are looking for people just like YOU to lend your opinions and real-life insights to the Me to We Talk podcast. Tell others about the good, the bad and the ugly stages in life that only you can talk about!
Want to see how you can help others by utilizing your own experiences? Contact us today!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
The Truth Hurts? Nope!
Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
The Truth Will set you free!
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Do You Facebook your Problems or Face Your Problems? - Episode 87 June 18, 2021Facebook is not the place to air out your dirty laundry...but that hasn't stopped so many couples from doing it anyway! It's nobody's business what's wrong with your relationship so why invite others into YOUR drama! Stop the Facebook Fights and start communicating! Join Marital Truth Coaches, Marriage Officiants, and Relationship Experts Elders Conell & […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Don't Facebook Your Problems...Face your Problems!
- Don't Lose “Me” in Our “We”! Episode 86 June 10, 2021Why is it that we feel like we can't be our genuine selves when we enter into a new relationship, engagement or even in marriage? What is it about me that feels I have to change everything so that our “We” can thrive? Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as Marital Truth Coaches, Marriage […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Don’t Lose the Me in Our We! Episode 86
- Entanglements - Episode 85 w/ Special Guest Therapist Dr. Crystal Burwell PhD, LPC, CPCS, TMH June 4, 2021***BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!! She's baaaaack! Have you ever heard the saying that three's a crowd? Join Special Guest Expert Dr. Crystal Burwell PhD, LPC, CPCS, TMH and Marital Truth Coaches, Relationship Experts and Marriage Officiants Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins as together they discuss the intricacies of marital and relational entanglements. Listen in as […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Entanglements w/ Special Guest Expert Dr. Crystal Burwell, LPC, TLH, PC
- Are You Marrying Up? Episode 84 May 28, 2021Does someone in your union appear to be better than the other within your relationship or marriage? Has someone ever been shocked that you are with your mate? Better yet, have those who are close to you express, "I don't know how you pulled him or How did you get her!? It's a dehumanizing thought […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- The People Who Mind Don’t Matter & the People that Matter Don’t Mind! Episode 82 May 21, 2021When you are upset with your mate who do you tell? The peanut gallery? Maybe those friends who aren’t in successful relationships themselves...mmmh maybe It’s your parents who will never forgive your spouse after you have! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast for their latest episode, “The People that Mind Don’t Matter and the […]Me to We Talk Podcast - The People Who Mind Don’t Matter & the People Who Don’t Matter Mind! Episode 83
- Are You The Marrying Type? - Episode 81 May 13, 2021Do you have that look? Something that makes you stand out as “worthy” to be proposed to? Are you marriage material? Are you the Marrying Type? Find out why some have it and some don’t! Join the meeting Me to We Talk Podcast as we delve into the key factors then make you the Marrying […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Are You The Marrying Type?
- Why Won't You Commit...But Why Won't You Let Me Go? (Special Podcast Listener Relationship Issue) - Episode 80 May 7, 2021So...You won't commit but you won't let me go?! Can we say, Mixed Signals??? Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as Marital Truth Coaches, Marriage Officiants and Relationship Experts Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins as we dissect the relationship woes of one of our podcast listeners as she tries to determine why the one […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Special Podcast Listener Relationship Issue Episode***
- Mind Thine Own Business! Episode: 79 April 30, 2021Stop worrying about what is happening in the marriages of others and worry about your own! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss the dangers of exposing the weaknesses of others, why you are compelled to do it and what the consequences are to your marriage and future marriage if you don't […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Mind Thine Own Business - Episode 79
- The Hook Up Culture - Episode: 78 April 23, 2021Ready to sow your wild oats? Maybe you want to test the sexual waters...what if we told you that testing the waters...could actually taint the waters of your marriage before it even starts! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss how casual sex and random hook ups don't lead to your happily […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- The Great Sex Rescue w/ Author Shelia Wray Gregoire - Episode: 77 April 16, 2021Has sexual intimacy within your marriage become boring, mundane or dull? It's author Shelia Wray Gregoire to the rescue! Join the Me to We Talk podcast and special guest author, podcaster and blogger of "To love, Honor and Vacuum"Shelia Wray-Gregoire along with Rebecca Gregoire Lindenbach, and Joanna Sawatsky- as they surveyed 20,000 women in their […]Me to We Talk Podcast - So Help Me God Album - Episode 77 "The Great Sex Rescue" w/ Author Shelia Wray Gregoire