Me to We Talk Podcast
Launches New Episodes...fridays!
Feel free to browse around our dynamic audio content we have everything you need while in the comfort of your home. We recommend that you listen from start to finish! We promise not to disappoint! New Episode dropping in …
jOIN uS lIVE ON aIR!
We are looking for people just like YOU to lend your opinions and real-life insights to the Me to We Talk podcast. Tell others about the good, the bad and the ugly stages in life that only you can talk about!
Want to see how you can help others by utilizing your own experiences? Contact us today!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
The Truth Hurts? Nope!
Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
The Truth Will set you free!
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Don't be Too Busy Making a Living, that you Don’t Make a Life! Episode # 105 October 22, 2021“No one on his deathbed ever said, I wish I had more time at the office” -Paul Tsongas. Listen to the Me to We Talk Podcast as we reflect on how there is no balance in work-life balance! We encourage you, not to be too busy making a living that you forget to live your […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Don’t be too Busy Making a Living that You Forget to Make Life!
- Scared Money!!! Episode # 104 October 15, 2021"If you want to feel rich just count the things you have that money can't buy!” Remember, money is a tool it's not the source, so why are you holding on to something that was never yours in the first place! It is God that gives the power to gain wealth! Scared money is defined […]Me to We Talk Podcast - SCARED MONEY!!
- Friend or Foe? Episode 103 October 8, 2021Friend or Foe? If you have to ask yourself the question "Are they a friend or foe!" Then you already know the answer. Some friends can't go on the journey with you and that's ok! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss how it's ok to set boundaries in your relationship when […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- Who's In Your Boat? : Episode 102 October 1, 2021Who’s in your boat? Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you’re not looking! Know your circle! We received this wonderful quote from an unknown author. A near and dear friend of ours shared this quote with us. The message is so true, there are saboteurs all around you. […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Who’s in Your Boat!? Episode 102
- Reading from the Book of Petty: Episode 101 September 24, 2021How Petty can Petty be? "My boyfriend cheated on me so, we got back together and I convinced him to get matching tattoos to reaffirm our love. So he went first and I went home!" Savage! Join the Me To We Talk Podcast as we discuss just how petty relationships, and marriage can be. Listen […]Me to We Talk Podcast
- Have You Been...Volunteered or VolunTOLD? ***SPECIAL 100TH EPISODE!! September 17, 2021Has your spouse volunteered you...or volunTOLD you were going to help with an unpleasant task that you did not agree to? Welcome to the club! Check out the 100th episode from the Me to We Talk Podcast, “Have you been VolunTOLD?” The urban dictionary definition of VolunTOLD is “when someone volunteers you without the option […]Me to We Talk Podcast - 100TH EPISODE***
- Love Sick ❤️🤒 Part 2- w/ therapist Jonathan Denhartog September 9, 2021Back by popular demand! Part 2 of the two part episode Love Sick with licensed therapist Jonathan Denhartog. Listen 🎧 in to the conclusion of why sex in marriage may have difficulties depending on the season. Join us as we deconstruct the issues in sexless marriages, low libido and lack of attraction. Then allow God […]Me to We Talk Podcast - w/ Licensed Therapist Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins
- Love Sick! ❤️ 🤒 Part 1 - Episode 98 w/ Guest Expert & Licensed Therapist Jonathan Denhartog September 2, 2021Do you need a check up from the neck up? Maybe the love in your relationship hasn’t been feeling so well. The sex drive in your marriage may not be the right temperature and you may need to take care of what ails your marriage the most. Why are Christian marriages suffering from sexual intimacy? […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Love Sick - Episode 98
- Mean What You Say & Say What You Mean! Episode 97 August 26, 2021So you ask your spouse to pick something up from the store, they forget it and you say don’t worry about it, but you didn’t REALLY mean it...you’re ticked off! Say what you mean and mean what you say! Join Elders Conell’s and Rhonda Hollins as they discuss mixed messages in marriage! Listen in as […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Mean what you say & Say What You Mean! Episode 97
- Is it Easier to ask for Forgiveness or Beg for Permission? Episode 96** August 20, 2021Does it make you look weak...if you are asking for permission in marriage? Do you feel like suddenly your spouse is your parent and you have become the kid if you do ask for permission? Check out our latest episode, "Is it easier to ask for forgiveness or Beg for Permission?" In quite a few […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Is it Easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to get Permission?