Me to We Talk Podcast
Launches New Episodes...fridays!
Feel free to browse around our dynamic audio content we have everything you need while in the comfort of your home. We recommend that you listen from start to finish! We promise not to disappoint! New Episode dropping in …
jOIN uS lIVE ON aIR!
We are looking for people just like YOU to lend your opinions and real-life insights to the Me to We Talk podcast. Tell others about the good, the bad and the ugly stages in life that only you can talk about!
Want to see how you can help others by utilizing your own experiences? Contact us today!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
The Truth Hurts? Nope!
Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
The Truth Will set you free!
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Have You Been...Volunteered or VolunTOLD? ***SPECIAL 100TH EPISODE!! September 17, 2021Has your spouse volunteered you...or volunTOLD you were going to help with an unpleasant task that you did not agree to? Welcome to the club! Check out the 100th episode from the Me to We Talk Podcast, “Have you been VolunTOLD?” The urban dictionary definition of VolunTOLD is “when someone volunteers you without the option […]Me to We Talk Podcast - 100TH EPISODE***
- Love Sick ❤️🤒 Part 2- w/ therapist Jonathan Denhartog September 9, 2021Back by popular demand! Part 2 of the two part episode Love Sick with licensed therapist Jonathan Denhartog. Listen 🎧 in to the conclusion of why sex in marriage may have difficulties depending on the season. Join us as we deconstruct the issues in sexless marriages, low libido and lack of attraction. Then allow God […]Me to We Talk Podcast - w/ Licensed Therapist Elders Conell & Rhonda Hollins
- Love Sick! ❤️ 🤒 Part 1 - Episode 98 w/ Guest Expert & Licensed Therapist Jonathan Denhartog September 2, 2021Do you need a check up from the neck up? Maybe the love in your relationship hasn’t been feeling so well. The sex drive in your marriage may not be the right temperature and you may need to take care of what ails your marriage the most. Why are Christian marriages suffering from sexual intimacy? […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Love Sick - Episode 98
- Mean What You Say & Say What You Mean! Episode 97 August 26, 2021So you ask your spouse to pick something up from the store, they forget it and you say don’t worry about it, but you didn’t REALLY mean it...you’re ticked off! Say what you mean and mean what you say! Join Elders Conell’s and Rhonda Hollins as they discuss mixed messages in marriage! Listen in as […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Mean what you say & Say What You Mean! Episode 97
- Is it Easier to ask for Forgiveness or Beg for Permission? Episode 96** August 20, 2021Does it make you look weak...if you are asking for permission in marriage? Do you feel like suddenly your spouse is your parent and you have become the kid if you do ask for permission? Check out our latest episode, "Is it easier to ask for forgiveness or Beg for Permission?" In quite a few […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Is it Easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to get Permission?
- Inside Job - Episode 95 August 13, 2021You’re married..engaged or seriously dating and the person you love continues to stab you in the back! It must be an inside job! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we discuss your self-sabotaging mate!Find out the top reasons for couples competition in marriage and in dating and why you should be wearing a […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Is this an Inside Job?
- Are you a Day Walker? Episode 94 - ***Follow us on Instagram @MetoWeLove! August 6, 2021***Are you a Daywalker or a Nightwalker? Is your mate making the effort to take you out for a date during the day? Or are they making zero effort and getting you subpar takeout and making it a Netflix night! Where is the effort in that?! Join the Me to We Talk Podcast as we […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Are you a DayWalker?*** Special Date your Mate Episode!!! Episode 94
- Clean Up Your Act! Episode 93 - Follow Us on Instagram @ MetoWelove TODAY! July 29, 2021Who's going to wash the dishes? Who's responsible for doing the laundry? Your home is a mess and it is time to CLEAN UP YOU ACT!! Join the Me to We Talk podcast as we discuss the difference between household chores and gender roles...it's not the 1950's anymore so put away your pearls and your […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Clean Up Your Act!
- ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!? Episode 92 - Audience Special Request Episode**** July 23, 2021***By Popular Demand!!! It is the question no spouse EVER wants to ask...Are You Cheating on Me?! Well, it's Summer time and unfortunately when the cats are away the mice will play! The summer heat, freedom to finally get outdoors after the pandemic has led to some spouses stepping out on their marriages. Listeners […]Me to We Talk Podcast - Are you Cheating on Me??? Episode 92 - Audience Special Request Episode***
- Thou Shall Not...Try Me! Episode 91 July 16, 2021Join the Me to We Talk Podcast and their latest episode, "Thou Shall Not Try Me!" Today your mate is TRYING your patience or even TRYING to start a fight! Whatever the reason is...you are not having it this time. Listen in as we provide 7 reasons why your mate it is TRYING it with […]Me to We Talk Podcast - THOU SHALL NOT TRY ME!